Joying head unit connection diagram of power cord and AV cables
Following are different wire definition :
1) Key 1 and key 2 is for steering wheel control .
you need to connect the key 1 or key 2 or key 1 and key 2 with your original steering wheel control wire , GND (black wire ) should be connected as well .
2) "ILLUM" wire is for button light control wire .
you need to connect this "ILLUM " wire with your original car head light wire . Then button light works .
3) "back " wire offers power for your reverse camera .
4) "ACC" "BATT" "GND " wire is important on powering the head unit .
5)"ANT.CONT " wire offers power for your radio antenna .
6) brake wire no need to be connected . The function has been built-in the head unit .
Here is the video on showing the wire diagram:
Have any problems during update , please contact us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . we will try best to help you .